Trustee role and board: detailed information
Who would find this resource useful?
Those wishing to set up and run a charity. The Charity Commission is a non-ministerial department of the UK government and it’s purpose is to register and regulate charities in England and Wales, to ensure that the public can support charities with confidence.
An organisation might use this resource when
…wanting to understand how to build and maintain an effective board.
How can this resource help?
Although the information is specifically for charities in England and Wales the guides and templates can be adapted for charities based in other countries.
- Charity trustee: what’s involved (CC3a)
- Trustee board: people and skills
- Charity purposes and rules
- Managing conflicts of interest in a charity
- Making decisions at a charity
- Managing charity finances