Innovative M&E from the Sandbox and beyond
Who would find this resource useful?
People from over 100 different organizations have signed up, we’ve run several webinars and sessions, and had great conversations with outfits such as the International Development Innovation Alliance, MacArthur and Akin Fadeyi Foundations, USAID and SIDA, the Global Evaluation Initiative, and many more.
An organisation would use this resource when…
UNDP has set up an M&E Sandbox to nurture and learn from new ways of doing monitoring and evaluation (M&E) that are coherent with the complex nature of the challenges facing the world today.
How can this resource help?
In this blog we are sharing a digest of some of the many useful and innovative monitoring, evaluation and learning resources and efforts that have come through the M&E Sandbox in 2022.
We have grouped these efforts and resources under six broad questions:
- How do we measure systems transformation?
- How do we know if we are on track?
- How do we rethink complexity and independence in evaluation?
- Why, how and for whom do we measure?
- How do we generate insights and learn?
- How do we make decisions and adapt?